Aeroflot introduces a carrier's surcharge for automated booking system services
From October 21, 2009, Aeroflot introduces a carrier's surcharge for automated booking system services provided to its passengers in the amount of 2.70 Euros per flight segment booked on all Aeroflot's own and marketing (code-shared) regular flights.
From November 24, 2008, for booking, re-booking and returning the air tickets in the own sales offices, Aeroflot has introduced surcharges on the territory of the Russian Federation in the following amount:
• 25 EUR for international air service;
• 10 EUR for air service on the territory of the Russian Federation.
The introduction of the surcharge does not cancel the duty of 10 EUR for converting the electronic ticket into the paper one.
• Up to 20 passengers – 50 Euro for the group;
• 20-50 passengers – 100 Euro for the group;
• over 50 passengers – 150 Euro for the group.
* The payment is made in rubles in accordance with the rate in force on the day of payment
Surcharges for booking, rebooking or returning the air tickets in Aeroflot’s own sales offices abroad are 25 Euro.
** The said charges are non-refund, except for the cases of the forced return of the non-used tickets.
*** The said surcharges are not levied in case the air tickets are booked in Moscow before November 24th, and in the cities of the Russian Federation before December 01st, 2008.
**** The servicing charge for the return of the air ticket is not levied in the own sales office at 19 Eniseiskaya Str. (working hours: from 11.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.)